German Cup Over Under Bet
The Women's Tennis Association (WTA), founded in 1973 by Billie Jean King, is the principal organizing body of women's professional tennis. It governs the WTA Tour which is the worldwide professional tennis tour for women.
The WTA currently has the following tournament structure:
- Grand Slam tournaments (Australian Open in mid January, French Open in May and June, Wimbledon in June and July, and the US Open in August and September)
- Year-ending championships (WTA Tour Championships or WTA Finals)
- Premier tournaments
- Premier Mandatory: Four combined tournaments with male professional players, with U.S.$5.4 million in equal prize money for men and women (increased from $4.5 million in 2013). These tournaments are held in Indian Wells, Miami, Madrid, and Beijing.
- Premier Five: Five $2 million events in Doha/Dubai, Rome, Montreal/Toronto, Cincinnati, and Wuhan.
- Premier: Twelve events with prize money from U.S.$710,000 to U.S.$2 million.
- International tournaments: There are 32 tournaments, with prize money for all except four events at U.S.$250,000. The exceptions are the Shenzhen Open, the Monterrey Open and the Korea Open, each with prize money of U.S.$500,000, and the year-ending WTA Tournament of Champions in Sofia, which has prize money of U.S.$750,000.
- WTA 125k Series: There are eight tournaments (two in China, and one each in Croatia, France, Thailand, Mexico, United States, and Taiwan), with prize money for every event at U.S.$125,000.
A typical WTA over under bet looks like:
In the example above, betting $113 on "Over 21 games" wins you $100 if the total points of the match is 22 or more. Meanwhile, betting $108 on "Under 21 games" wins you $100 if the total points of the match is 20 or less.
So if the match ends with a score of 6-4, 6-4 (for a total of 20), "Under" bettors win. But if the match ends with a score of 6-4, 4-6, 6-4 (for a total of 30), "Over" bettors win.
If, for some reason, the match ends with a total of 21 points, the bet is called a tie or push and all bets are returned. To avoid this, odds makers add a half point on the totals.
Place a German Cup Over / Under bet now!
Live German Cup Over Under Odds
||Over / Under